As you can see, Miley looks like a hot mess! Soon all those Golden shaggy curls and pesky flyaways will be a distant winter memory.
This post is sponsored by PetSmart® and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about PetSmart Grooming Salons but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Petsmart is not responsible for the content of this article.
Booking Miley's appointment was quite easy! All I did was go online to choose the salon, date and the groomer I wanted. Once the appointment was set, I received an email with the details and the day before our appointment I received a reminder text.
- Before your appointment, be sure you have proof of your pet's rabies vaccination.
- Rabies vaccinations need to be administered 48 hours prior to service.
- Your pet must be older than 8 weeks to receive any service.
- For the safety of your pet and the associates, you cannot go behind the double doors to the Salon area.
I have to admit it took some convincing to get Miley through the salon door but once we met Sam, the groomer she seemed to be more at ease.
After getting Miley checked in, Sam checked her over for any knots or areas of concern and she answered any questions I had.
I loved how she took the time to make Miley feel comfortable while we discussed the grooming services she would be doing. Leaving Miley at the salon, I had complete confidence in Sam and knew Miley was in great hands.
PetSmart Groomers are Dedicated to Pets
- All PetSmart Salon associates acquire annual safety certification and take additional course-work where they learn about dog anatomy, signs of stress and common pet medical conditions.
- Groomers also receive an addition 400 hours hands-on training.
- All Salons offer a "Look Great Guarantee". If you are not happy with your pet's service, they will do whatever it takes to make it right or it's free.
Sam really had her work cutout for her, just check out those butt feathers! lol
I was happy to see that after Miley had her bath, she was brought right to the grooming table where Sam blow-dried her until she was completely dry.
Miley received the Dog Bath & Haircut with FURminator® package which included:
- Low-Shed Shampoo
- De-Shedding Solution
- Hair Cut
- Up to 20 minutes of brushing with the FURminator tool
- Ear Cleaning
- Teeth Brushing and Breath Freshener
- Nail Trim
I knew Miley needed some sprucing up but after seeing the magic that Sam performed on her I couldn't believe her transformation!
Miley's appointment took almost 3 hours, Sam really outdid herself! I was so impressed that after all that work, Sam went over every detail of her groom with me. She explained exactly what she did and suggested some great products that she used on Miley that I could purchase right there at PetSmart.
I love how the groomers fill out a Pawgress Report of the services they provided with comments and suggestions.
If you are looking for a groomer to give your pet a Spring Makeover, I would strongly suggest to book an appointment at your local PetSmart Grooming Salon. They have many different packages to choose from that are tailored to fit your dog's needs.
We promise you won't be disappointed!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PetSmart . The opinions and text are all mine.