With Weruva's line of dog food, they make it easy for dog parents to see where our dog's calories are coming from and the sources they come from.
Chewy.com, during the month of August Bruin tried Weruva's Caloric Harmony dry dog food.
Disclaimer: As a Chewy Influencer, Golden Daily Scoop received a bag of Weruva from Chewy.com in exchange for our honest review. We received no other compensation and Chewy.com is not responsible for the content of this post.
Bruin couldn't wait to sink his teeth into the bag.
Your dog's calories should be coming from three sources: Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates with protein being the predominant source.
This particular Caloric Harmony contains grass-fed venison and wild-caught deboned salmon which are great protein and fat sources and seaweed and pumpkin to help with digestion.
- Grass-fed venison
- Wild-caught deboned salmon that’s responsibly sourced
- Low fat and ash
- Pumpkin promotes healthy digestion
- Potato-free with a low glycemic index for energy that lasts
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Formulated for all life stages
- Salmon oil keeps skin and coats healthy
It is available for purchase at chewy.com