Launching October 17th - 21st will be the #PAW5EnrichedLifeChallenge. During this one-of-a-kind program, PAW5 will be challenging pet parents to 5 days of engaging their dog's mind and body in healthy and rewarding activities that will keep them mentally sharp and physically fit.
SIX CATEGORIES OF ENRICHMENT
- Sensory - Stimulate your dog's senses - sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell.
- Feeding - Make feeding time challenging, engaging and fun.
- Toys/Puzzles - Encourage your dog to play with them which ends in a desired result, sometimes treats.
- Environmental - Add something to your dog's environment that will peak curiosity and physical activity.
- Social - Interacting with other people and dogs builds trust and confidence.
- Training- Bond with your dog, build trust and listening skills.
During the challenge, dog owners will follow a set of daily "recipes" for enrichment that will include do-it-yourself alternatives and tips on how to easily and effectively incorporate enrichment into their every day life.
Don't miss our PAW5 Wooly™ Snuffle Mat review coming this week!
We hope you will join us in this challenge starting Oct 17th!
Let us know if you plan to in the comments below!