**This post contains affiliate links
When I saw the Best Life Challenge on Facebook started by Kol's Notes and Oh My Dog, I knew this was my chance to finally commit to getting and staying organized.
They are using a planner to help them work on their relationships with their pets. Whether it's training, grooming or just a memory book of their favorite parts of living with their pets. Because, let's face it, pets make OUR lives so much better! :)
I immediately purchased The Happy Planner and was quickly swallowed up by an entire world (I never knew existed) of planners and accessories - stickers, sticky notes, washi tape, clips, pens and so much more.
My goals for using this planner are quite simple.
- Creating a schedule where once a week I will be doing some type of grooming on the Goldens such as nails and foot furs, tails and feathers, ears and teeth, etc.
- Keeping track of vet appointments, shots and supplements.
- Planning new activities and adventures for the dogs.
- Scheduling out my blog posts, projects, recipes and pet-related events.
- Social media scheduling, twitter chats and podcasts.
- Daily reflection and journaling of memories that I can look back on.
The plan is to stay organized and do it in a fun way that doesn't seem like a chore and by doing this my goal is to have more time with my dogs and family.
Honestly, you don't even need a planner or this planner for that matter. Just grab a calendar or notebook, some fun sticks and colorful pens!
Jodi from Kol's Notes has some adorable free printable planner stickers for the happy planner that you can download and print from home! She also created some weekly themes, here are the ones for February!
Do you struggle to stay organized?
**This post contains affiliate links which means, if you click one of links and make a purchase, we will receive a small commission.